Monday, September 5, 2011

Let's Get It Going...

New York ended with a disappointing 10-6 season, but gave us some great moments along the way. Here's hopes for another good Giants season and let's get ready for Week 1 in the NFL!
New York Giants 2011 highlights


How did last season end again?.....
Super Bowl 45 Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers


Now, let's get it going

New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers- I always pick the home team in this situation, emotions are riding high, the crowd is as pumped as they will be all season and Aaron Rodgers is ready to go. I did waiver a bit when picking season standings but I will go with my gut here and take the Pack to open things up the right way. Green Bay over New Orleans 26-21

I will have the remainder of the Week 1 picks on Saturday, just wanted to get this one in before I forgot.

2 Comments:

Blogger notacynic said...

Packers over Jets, 24-13, in Super Bowl XLVI. This after Rex Ryan guarantees a win.

You heard it here first.

September 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger The Red Mosquito said...

I have only seen one team make 3 straight AFC Championship games, and that was the Buffalo Bills who did it 4 times in a row and failed to win each time, thanks to the Giants, Redskins and Cowboys. I can't see the Jets going there again, and Rex Ryan has been guaranteeing a Jets Super Bowl for 3 years now.
The Packers are still the best team in the NFL, and Rodgers can carry them for a long time.

September 6, 2011 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home