Sunday, January 15, 2012

Divisional Weekend

Well, we are finally ready for Championship Sunday and I don't think anyone picked the NFC Championship to be in San Fran this year.

I went 2-2 this weekend taking the Saints and Packers but winning both AFC picks.

The NFC gave us two excellent games this weekend. The Giants game turned out to be a blowout but it was a close game for 3 quarters. Until the INT, I thought Green Bay was coming back. If I said the score would be 37-20 you would never believe the Giants would be the victor.
How about those Niners? Showing that they can hang with the Saints in a thrilling 36-32 win. The 49ers beat NY during the season 27-20 in a tight game, I'd expect the same next Sunday.

The AFC will have the Ravens vs. Patriots. I like this to be the better game this weekend. The Ravens have got to get some big offense going against a weak Pats D.

Lots of great possibilities for the Super Bowl..

Giants/Patriots- of course a rematch of 2008's NYG win (plus NY beat NE this season)

Giants/Ravens- rematch of 2000 when Ravens beat down NY 34-7 for title

49ers/Ravens- the Harbaugh brothers duke it out for the first family SB ring

49ers/Patriots- the NFLs best D against the explosive Patriots offense.

I'll save my picks for later in the week, but I'm sure you know who I'm taking to win the NFC.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 Comments:

Blogger Whit's Whittlings2 said...

Who will win the Super Bowl? The Patriots?

January 16, 2012 at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home