Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday thoughts...

There are two games left for this week, Pats at Phins and Raiders at Broncos, but here's what I noted so far....

The Packers have too many weapons now. They will have a Pro Bowl receiver and TE. You need four good DBs to play them.

The Colts lost their QB and Offensive Coordinator in one shot. This is going to be a very long 6 weeks for Indy fans.

The Bengals have some grit. I'm not projecting them kings of the AFC North, but they may win 5 games instead of 2.

The Chiefs suck again, or Fitzpatrick is a good future plan for Buffalo. I think a little of each, but I still think KC can pull out 8 wins.

The Ravens don't miss Todd Heap.

The Cardinals love Todd Heap. And Kevin Kolb.

The Panthers don't look so silly now, do they?

The Bucs will start 0-2.

Don't poke the Bears.

And the final thing I learned...

The Giants are in for a long year.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 Comments:

Blogger notacynic said...

The Packers currently have five tight ends on their roster. They're versatile guys, three of them have special teams roles, one or two will be used in a fullback role at some point. But, some day, I hope, they will unleash a five tight end set. And we'll see some poor cornerback out on the edge lined up across from Jermichael Finley. Maybe Andrew Quarless on the other side. Yeah baby!

September 12, 2011 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Whit's Whittlings2 said...

Our power was out for six hours. I missed viewing what I heard was an exciting game.

September 14, 2011 at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home