Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day Football

All right! The only time I like Thursday Football and we have 3 great games for once.

Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions- Maybe its because I dipped into the Egg Nog a little early or maybe because I'm just crazy but I am taking the Lions. I have no logical thinking for this, its just a feeling that I can't shake. Well, I do know that the Lions can score just as easily as the Packers, but, the Lions also have a better defense. This is going to be a high scoring game where both QBs rack up the yards and TDs. Let's say Lions tighten up NFC North with a 39-35 win over Packers.

Miami Dolphins at Dallas Cowboys- The Phins are playing well right now and Moore is having a great November. The Cowboys can be a very up and down team, but I'm going with the home team once again. The complete opposite of the early game as far as scoring. I see a tighter battle with average scoring. Cowboys 23-17.

San Francisco 49ers at Baltimore Ravens- I don't think two brother Head Coaches have ever faced off before, but here Jim Harbaugh will take his 9-1 Niners into Baltimore. Could this be a Super Bowl preview? Maybe. I like what Jim has done with San Fran, this is a team that last season I thought would win 11 or 12 games but the Coach got in the way. The Ravens? Eh, they have had some big let downs on the road, this team could easily be 9-1 or even 10-0 but they are still 7-3 and sitting on top of the AFC North. I'm going with the home team once again. Ravens over 49ers 30-24.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home