Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Night Football

I totally forgot about this stupid new tradition. I hate Thursday football, it is so stupid to add another day and on a channel that most of America doesn't even get.

Oakland Raiders(4-5)at San Diego Chargers(4-5)- I can't believe that the Raiders let Denver run all over them, and McFadden is still out last I heard. Even though the Chargers aren't playing very well themselves, I will take them to win. Chargers take division lead with a 26-19 win at home.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 Comments:

Blogger Whit's Whittlings2 said...

Bryan:

Considering the way the Chargers are playing recently, I hope you are right.

November 10, 2011 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger notacynic said...

I'll take the Raiders (now that they're up 24-10). ; )

November 10, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger The Red Mosquito said...

A correction on the standings, both teams were 4-4 coming in, not 4-5. Well, the Chargers are now...

November 11, 2011 at 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home