Saturday, October 1, 2011

Week 4

I didn't do too bad last week, I had no problem being wrong with my Philly pick, and I really liked the Raiders to upset the Jets but didn't pick it, arg. I do like an upset or two this week and I will take them this time!

Last Week 9-7
Overall 31-17

Carolina Panthers(1-2)at Chicago Bears(1-2)- The Panthers have been playing better than I thought they would, but I don't think good enough to beat the Bears. They can't rush Cutler like other NFL teams can and that is the way to beat the Bears. Chicago wins close 23-20.

Buffalo Bills(3-0)at Cincinnati Bengals(1-2)- The Bills have become the team to beat and the Bungles are not the team to beat them. No let down for Buffalo. 33-24 Bills.

Tennessee Titans(2-1)at Cleveland Browns(2-1)- Both teams can be hard to handle, both have good running backs, but the Browns have a young QB who isn't great or even good, but he's not bad. Browns 26-19.

Detroit Lions(3-0)at Dallas Cowboys(2-1)- The last time the Lions were 3-0 was 1980. I think they will be 4-0. Romo is playing injured and with the monsters the Lions have on the defensive line, he will most likely leave the game injured even worse. Tough, gritty and possibly an ugly game in Dallas. Lions win 20-14.

Minnesota Vikings(0-3)at Kansas City Chiefs(0-3)- Battle of the winless teams in KC today. Up in the air on this one but....eh, I'll go with KC because they are at home. 28-24 KC

Washington Redskins(2-1)at St.Louis Rams(0-3)- Here is where the struggles for the Rams was supposed to stop, at least until they go to Green Bay next week. I will take the Rams to get their first win at home against the Skins. Rams 24-17.

San Fransisco 49ers(2-1)at Philadelphia Eagles(1-2)- I did not see these teams coming into this game with these records. Both will be .500 by the end of the day. The Niners don't have the motivation the Giants did or the defense to stop the Eagles. Big day for the Eagles running attack leads to a win. 33-20 Eagles.

New Orleans Saints(2-1)at Jacksonville Jaguars(1-2)- Saints will tear them apart and leave not much behind. Saints 30-17.

Pittsburgh Steelers(2-1)at Houston Texans(2-1)- The Steelers didn't look too impressive against the Manning-less Colts last week and I just don't see them going into Houston and getting a win. I'm going with the Texans to battle out a win 27-23.

New York Giants(2-1)at Arizona Cardinals(1-2)- I smell a let down here. I can really see the Giants coming off an emotional win and blowing a game against a less talented team. Arizona QB Kevin Kolb has torn up the Giants D before as a member of the Eagles. Ugh, I really hope I'm wrong but I'm going with the Cards to win 24-20.

Atlanta Falcons(1-2)at Seattle Seahawks(1-2)- I can't figure the scenario where the Seahawks win this game. Falcons 34-21.

Denver Bronos(1-2)at Green Bay Packers(3-0)- Same as above but replace the word Seahawks with Broncos. Packers 38-20.

New England Patriots(2-1)at Oakland Raiders(2-1)- The Pats defense isn't all that great and McFadden can give them trouble. Sometimes I think the Pats quick scoring is a bad thing, it tires out their defense. Either way, the Patriots prevail after a very rare loss to Buffalo. Patriots 30-21.

Miami Dolphins(0-3)at San Diego Chargers(2-1)- Upset. Yes, I am taking the Dolphins to upset the mistake prone Chargers in a tough game. Miami 20-19 wins.

New York Jets(2-1)at Baltimore Ravens(2-1)- Ray Rice will rush for 150 yards as the Ravens steam over the Jets. I just don't think the Jets are that good this year and the defense has been horrid. Ravens win 27-23.

Indianapolis Colts(0-3)at Tampa Bay Buccaneers(2-1)- Another upset. Call me nuts but I am taking the Colts to beat the Bucs on Monday night! No Kerry Collins this week, the Colts are starting Curtis Painter. Do not watch this game, it will be ugly, dirty and low scoring. If you like 3 and outs this will be the game for you, even though the Bucs aren't that bad of a team. Colts get the win 13-7.

1 Comments:

Blogger Whit's Whittlings2 said...

Bryan:

No upset. Chargers 24/Dolphins 14.

October 1, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home