Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday review of Week 3

Here's what I learned in Week 3....

The Bills are a team to watch. Once again the Bills have shown great determination and overcame an early deficit.

The Chargers still struggle in early season. But, like they say; a win is a win.

When I have a gut feeling to make a pick, I should stick with it. I knew the Raiders would win but picked the Jets anyway, shame on me.

The Giants can play with emotion.

The Packers are still the best.

The Saints still can't play D but with Brees they don't have to.

The NFC West will be won by a team below .500 again.

Vick is a big cry baby (but we knew that from his Falcon days). He has been complaining that he has been taking late hits and not getting a flag. Boo fucking hoo.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 Comments:

Blogger Whit's Whittlings2 said...

Bryan:

Chargers to win over Chiefs 35-14?

Apparently, my crystal ball needs a little cleaning with Windex. :^)

September 26, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger notacynic said...

I was going to tell you that from the outside the Eagles/Giants game looked like the kind the Giants usually win. But I didn't want to jinx you. ; )

September 26, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home